Friday, January 21, 2005

San Diego, CA

So the church planting organization tells me a few months ago that we need to go through "Boot Camp" soon, but they can not find one in an appropriate time frame up here in the Northwest. So they say to me, we have to send you to San Diego in January. Now I can think of a lot of places that I would NOT want to be in January, but San Diego is definitely not one of them. Someone has to do it.

On a serious note, we will be studying the "Nuts and Bolts" of church planting this upcoming week. Please keep us in your prayers. Leslie and I are really excited about this. We were even more excited when we learned that John and Sherri Chandler felt called to come work with us and the CEA offered to pay for them to come to Boot Camp with us. It will be a great time of formulating the heart of what we pray God will do through us in Seattle.

Following San Diego I get to make a four day trek back to good old Mesa, AZ. Good times.

For those of you keeping track (which might only be my children):

January 24-28 - Boot Camp in San Diego
January 28-Feb 1 - Mesa, AZ

No comments: