Saturday, October 16, 2004

Decisions, Decisions

My brother-in-law offered me tickets to the Huskies - Beavers game for today. It happened to be at the same time that my beloved Sun Devils played the #1 ranked team in the nation - the USC Trojans. Decision - stay at home camped in front of the TV or spend time with my son Joshua at a football game that I could care less about. Turns out I made a GREAT decision. Josh and I went to the game together and had a blast - with five boys one on one time is hard to come by. As for the ASU game, let's just say that it would have been a long and depressing afternoon at home camped in front of the TV.

2 comments:

john chandler said...

ASU played today? Are you sure?

Dean Kuest said...

They were physically there, but unfortunately, they left their hearts in the locker room.